What is sourcepov?
Your trusted SOURCE for insights to accelerate business transformation, with a unique POINT OF VIEW. Ultimately, it’s about unlocking ways to work smarter.
In the 21st-Cenutry, we face increased complexity – your business relationships, your organization, even your marketplace – all involve multiple stakeholders interacting in unpredictable ways. Past illusions of management control are dissolving before our eyes. Conducting business is an increasingly difficult journey, with new challenges behind every decision.
Executives need to accelerate transformation – finding ways to achieve new levels of agility, productivity and capacity. The old silo’d ways of doing work often fail us.
As a seasoned business leader and practitioner – I can help you apply advanced workplace expertise that’s infused with insights on the challenges we’re facing now. Let’s work together to advance:
- Collaboration – driving the decisions and sklls to unlock problem-solving on teams
- Culture – unpacking the behaviors and mindsets that can foster (or block) business agility, to de-focus on silo models, in favor of trust-networks and collaborative, adaptive teams
- Critical Thinking – foundations for the informed workforce: getting smarter, faster
- Knowledge Practices – tapping KM to reach new levels of agility and capacity
- Adaptive Systems (applied complexity) – helping teams navigate complex situations, as they sense, learn and adapt
- Agile Adoption – creative approaches to advance agility, on the road to Agile
- Virtual Workplace – identifying enablers for the globally dispersed workforce that’s increasingly based at home
Where in the organization are these benefits best leveraged? The advantages will flow throughout the enterprise, but the key leverage points are usually:
- C-Suite – helping executives better understand org dynamics
- Program & Product Management – key roles that can leverage and align the above improvement workstreams into tangible business value
- Business & Technology Strategy – to streamline strategic planning for the CIO, COO and senior executives who need more flexible approaches on tools, processes, software applications, as well as governance.
- OD, KM & IT – the nexus of transformation where most change catalysts reside
The best practices in these areas have taken years to emerge, but the underlying dynamics are now shifting in real-time. We can’t stay with the old ways. We need fresh eyes across the board.
Companies need to learn and adapt at an accelerated pace.
My focus is to help you navigate this, which can come down to optimizing transformation. I often work at or near the intersection of OD, KM and IT, where most change catalysts reside – and they can no lonter operate in their own silos. I’ve been in all of those places, where the many demands for transformation keep expanding.
Let’s find ways to work smarter. Drop me a line.